- About Us
- Binky Recipients
- Ways to Help
- What is a Bink-A-Thon?
- Teens & Kids Volunteer
- Free Patterns & Links
- Sponsors & Sponsorship
- Upcoming Events
This first one is great for that on-the-go knitter who wants to give back by charity knitting:
This next and final one is perfect for the more experienced knitter who loves cabling!
Remember after you make one, contact your local chapter to donate it! Related Articles
- Hands On Greater Portland
- Quick-to-make Fleece Blanket Instructions!
- See How Easy it is to Help?
- Step-By Step Instructions on making crocheted edging on fleece, flannel, or canvas
- How to Make a Binky and What to do When You Are Done.
- Vanden High students become quilters to help needy children
- FCCLA donates 27 blankets
- A thank you note
- Baby Sleeping Bags and more
- A little comfort goes a long way in an emergency.
Article Comments [Post Your Comment]