Give A Day, Get A Day
8. If I sign up directly with HandsOn Network through www.handsonnetwork.org or with one of their affiliates, am I automatically signed up for the "Give a Day. Get a Day." program?
No. To participate in the program and to be eligible to celebrate your volunteerism with a free ticket to a Disney theme park, you must complete the sign-up process on DisneyParks.com. As part of that process, you will be redirected to the HandsOn Network to commit to a volunteer activity.
9. Can I sign up for the program at the parks at Walt Disney World® or the Disneyland® Resort?
No. You must sign up for the "Give a Day. Get a Disney Day." program online through www.DisneyParks.com before volunteering with a participating organization.
10. Can I sign up my "group"? (e.g., my family, school, fraternity, office, etc.)
You may only sign up a maximum of 8 additional members of your household. If you would like to volunteer with friends, associates, or family members who are not a part of your household, each person will have to sign up separately for the same eligible volunteer activity as long as volunteer spaces are available.
11. Can members of my household each volunteer for different opportunities?
Yes. However, keep in mind that any volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian when they perform their volunteer service.
12. I am already registered as a volunteer with HandsOn Network. Do I need to sign up with Disney to participate?
Yes. As this is a special program to celebrate and inspire volunteerism, you must sign up for an eligible volunteer opportunity through DisneyParks.com to participate in the "Give a Day. Get a Disney Day." Program.